Friday, March 8, 2013

Swimming Pool in Cebu


Having a pool day is a good activity for the kids. Kids really enjoy their time in the water. There are several swimming pools in Cebu that I have been to. I want to share my experiences to give you a head start on what to expect and what to prepare.


Villa TeresitaVilla Teresita Resort is located in Biasong, Talisay, Cebu. There are many swimming pools there. When we went there, I noticed at least three kid's swimming pool (3-4ft deep). The place was crowded when we went there.  It was a windy cold day so the kid’s pool water was very cold but the children didn't mind. They enjoyed the water very much.

Villa TeresitaI wore a colored cotton sleeveless top when we went there. To my disappointment, the lifeguard didn't allowed me to get into the pool. I needed to get into the pool since I was watching after my 3-year-old son. The staff said that only white cotton shirts are allowed besides the proper swimming outfits.
They had souvenir white shirts for sale so I thought I was in luck. Well, besides that it costs 160php at that time, the sizes were too small for me. Despite my dismay, I just had to suck it in just so I can fit in a small shirt and that I can go about my mom duties. However, our day went well and the kids really enjoyed their day.

Please check out their website for more information. 
http://www.villateresitaresortcebu.com/index.html





   Ruvi Cave Resort is located in Tungkop,Minglanilla. This is a unique resort. The resort's theme reminds me of Flinstones. They have cave like cottages and the rooms are within the man-made caves. The place is not crowded. When we went there, we had the kid's swimming pool all to ourselves most of the time. The location is a little far from the main road but i think there are vehicles for hire that can take you there.

They have a decent sized pool for the kids. The cave-like structure offered winding pathways. Those pathways could take you to the top. It was a different experience. 

My son enjoyed his little adventure to the top of the structure/building. I also noticed that their were rooms within the big rock-like structure. Some of the rooms looked interestingly embedded within the rock. 












Tubod Flowing Water Resort is located in Minglanilla, Cebu. Entrance fee is 140php. They have a spacious area. Big swimming pools and big cottages. There is also a bird and animals park.  There are also colorful sculptures that the kids will love and enjoy.We come here often. It is our favorite pool place for the kids. However,the place gets crowded on weekends and holidays. You should call the resort prior to going there because sometimes they are close.


The allowed swimming pool attires are sleeveless tops, board shorts, and swimsuits. Sleeved shirts are not allowed. Alcoholic drinks are not allowed.

Check out their website for more information. http://www.cebuspring.com/





 Intosan Resort is located in Danao, Cebu. I  The area is spacious and it houses different types of pools. They also have a water park that which is very nice for the kids. You can choose to occupy a cottage or a table. They have winding swimming pools that are interconnected.

The place is a little far from Cebu City but I think its worth it. They have reasonable prices too.
Check out their website for more information.
http://www.intosanresort.com/








THANKS FOR READING!


Disclaimer: This blog is not paid by any of the names mentioned above. This is just a personal post by the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment